AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Application Vote_lcapApplication Voting_barApplication Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Application

Go down 
+2
Bolanaise
Spartangy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Coi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 am

PlayStation Network ID: Lord_Coinage (sorry, I didn't read the sticky before registering)
GMT: +10 (+11 at the moment, because of daylight savings)
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: A team member that is willing to learn.
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: Yurine, from BAS.
Why is it that you want to join?: I'm joining as a special guest of BAS for POM, and he pardons me for POM to read the stories, as i'm doing an assignment and I decided to do it on POM. Those were his words, except for the assignment part. He also said "As you're an Aussie, my good friend Jase won't disallow you."
If you're on Warhawk as well, i'd like to join the clan. Keep in mind that I can only afford a 2gb download limit, so I won't always be able to play, but I play as much as I can when I can.

So? Whaddaya think?

EDIT: It won't let me post using the username I registered with, saying it's already been taken (yeah, by me). So i'm using my PSNID as my username.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:35 am

Um... What about the rest of the application? What game are you applying for? Noone on here plays Warhawk, at least not any more. And POM kind of doesnt exist anymore since we had a little clan reshuffle and decided to focus mainly on gaming. Most of us are playing W@W, MS:PR, Skate 2, or something random while we wait for KZ2. If you are into those games, complete the application and are active on the site then welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 am

Whoa... only 2 GBs?!
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
Lord_Coi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:01 am

I wasn't really applying for the clan, BAS just said to apply to join the site, so I could read through the old POM topics. You know, research. The Warhawk thing was just in case you did play it. So I guess I don't actually want to join the clan (because I don't have any of those games), just the site. Maybe later on, because i'll probably buy Killzone 2.
And yeah, only 2gb.
Back to top Go down
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier
Bolanaise

Male Number of posts : 1086
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 am

Lord_Coi wrote:
So I guess I don't actually want to join the clan (because I don't have any of those games), just the site.
You cant just join the site and not the clan. That insane Shocked
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:22 am

I am still in shock of having to live on 2gb download limit. I struggle to not get capped with 45gb Shocked
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Application Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:02 am

Seems BAS let you join, I can't disagree with him. I'll activate you in a minute.

But there aren't many POM topics at all on here. You should join AoD for that, just make up some shit story about being a proud American who lost his right arm in WW2.
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeh id go to AoD if your after POM. POM is a thing of the past here, we've decided to focus on gaming and to develop a tight clan that is active on the PSN and on the site
Back to top Go down
grince1
Blue-Whale Satisfier
grince1

Male Number of posts : 1072
Currently Playing : MAG, GOW Collection, AC2
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Coinage! Remember me? We were in the same warhawk clan. Unfortunately, webb never did anything with the clan.
Back to top Go down
Thezar
Epson Salt
Thezar

Male Number of posts : 2067
Currently Playing : Demon Souls
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Message clisp, and tell him zar said you need the Funny topics (ones done by me or bas) from the AoD site

and

the only true pom site

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Pile_of_Meat/index/
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Righto, thanks Zar. And I don't remember you, grince, but I probably remember your PSN ID. Yeah, Webb didn't really do anything with the clan. We got a new member, though. I just quickly go onto the members list to see if there's any aussies to play with when i'm on.

Anyway, copy pasta from gamefaqs forum, to Jase.

Yo Jase. Gah...stupid Skate 2. Making me say yo.
Anyway, I wasn't going to get Killzone 2 when it came out, because i've already bought a couple of games recently, but I just remembered I have a JB gift card, so i'm gonna pre-order it. Hit me up on PSN with an invite. I can't play until 11th of February (you know, download limit), but that's cool because Killzone 2 doesn't come out then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: