MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Top posters
jase619
Hey, just letting you guys know, Vote_lcapHey, just letting you guys know, Voting_barHey, just letting you guys know, Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Hey, just letting you guys know, Vote_lcapHey, just letting you guys know, Voting_barHey, just letting you guys know, Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Hey, just letting you guys know,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Hey, just letting you guys know, Empty
PostSubject: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 am

One of the guys from school was asking me about what they should call themselves for a COD clan he and his mate were planning on making, and I gave them the URL for this site. So, just letting you know that if somebody with the PSN ID, Hudo_2261 comes here, he's here on my invite. He's a pretty cool guy, a real character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 pm

good work recommending him babe!
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Hey, just letting you guys know, Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:22 pm

So what's he comin for

Cause you are fucking horney,.I'll make.you squirt by fucking.you hardcore
Ps:please show.rus.your.pussy we are ashorebezingqxh heqbq
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier
Bolanaise

Male Number of posts : 1086
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 pm

jase619 wrote:
So what's he comin for

What any of us came for, Your sweet sexy ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:25 pm

my sweet sweet love, and arousing photos, killzone 2?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:39 am

COD5. His pants went through the wash, with the piece of paper with the URL on it, so i'll message him the URL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, just letting you guys know,   Hey, just letting you guys know, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, just letting you guys know,
Page 1 of 1