AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Feeling the Love - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeeling the Love - Page 2 Voting_barFeeling the Love - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Feeling the Love - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeeling the Love - Page 2 Voting_barFeeling the Love - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Feeling the Love

Go down 
+11
Spartangy
koch013
sumsouljah
Broseph_Stalin
billy_1080
SnowTau
grince1
JerkFace
jase619
AussieMonster
mattwah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Feeling the Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 am

Lord_Coinage wrote:
nstarkers wrote:
Fuck u Mattwah, u get no love from me. U suck, go to hell and die you scum sucking roach. By the way Clinton said hi.

Er...anyone know what that's all about?

There's some sort of large-age-gap bromance going on there. When I added nstarkers, mattwah was always in-game with him (or vice-versa), so I assume they're friends offline. How dare they!

Orrrrr, Clinton is the name he gives his balls and he's speaking directly to Mattwah's chin. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 pm

SheBearRar wrote:
Lord_Coinage wrote:
nstarkers wrote:
Fuck u Mattwah, u get no love from me. U suck, go to hell and die you scum sucking roach. By the way Clinton said hi.

Er...anyone know what that's all about?

There's some sort of large-age-gap bromance going on there. When I added nstarkers, mattwah was always in-game with him (or vice-versa), so I assume they're friends offline. How dare they!

Orrrrr, Clinton is the name he gives his balls and he's speaking directly to Mattwah's chin. Neutral

Ah, I see the sarcasm now. *puts on dunce cap*
Back to top Go down
JerkFace
Ultimate Moon-tan
JerkFace

Male Number of posts : 1726
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm

SheBearRar wrote:
Im going to go ahead and assume this is accurate.
Back to top Go down
nstarkers
Petite
nstarkers

Male Number of posts : 12
Currently Playing : Mod Warfare 2, Bioshock, Fifa 10
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Sorry people, wasn't thinking before i typed. I hate the little fucker and want to shove his noob tube up his arse then fire it.
Sorry torettes , i work with him and love the ground he walks on.
Back to top Go down
mattwah
Petite
mattwah

Male Number of posts : 15
Currently Playing : call of duty MW2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 pm

lol starkers... and shebearar u made lol and cry that was a classic call Very Happy but clinton works with us to and the way starkers stops his torettes he gets a mouth full of clintons balls and that fixes it right up...
Back to top Go down
koch013
Large
koch013

Male Number of posts : 455
Currently Playing : Rayman: Origins and Borderlands. Waiting for: Borderlands 2, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, GTA V and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 pm

mattwah wrote:
...clinton works with us to and the way starkers stops his torettes he gets a mouth full of clintons balls and that fixes it right up...

Shocked Maybe this topic should be titled "Feeling A Bit Too Much Love"...? lol
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:37 am

mattwah wrote:
lol starkers... and shebearar u made lol and cry that was a classic call Very Happy but clinton works with us to and the way starkers stops his torettes he gets a mouth full of clintons balls and that fixes it right up...

Billy, I think we have a contender for your Engrish. Herro!
Back to top Go down
mattwah
Petite
mattwah

Male Number of posts : 15
Currently Playing : call of duty MW2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:48 pm

There is nothing wrong with my engrish, I'm smrt... I mean smart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling the Love   Feeling the Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling the Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: