AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Vote_lcapSo I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Voting_barSo I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Vote_lcapSo I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Voting_barSo I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Empty
PostSubject: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

And its fucken awesome... every class feels good, Havent played the wizard yet... but the game is very satisfying, item looting feels as good as ever... dont really know what else to say... anybody have any questions?
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:22 am

How does it feel in comparison to II? Still have that dark, morbid feel to the game and atmosphere? And what's the amount of content and graphics like, considering the game's been in development for many years now?
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 am

Graphics are quite impressive for the type of game that it is. Physics are awesome, blowing shit up has never been this fun... it is dark but also quite colourful, I downloaded an 800kb filter that someone made with sharpens and darkens the whole beta, and im hoping you will be able to play the full game with the filter on because he makes it very dark and gritty. I feel as if I have to up my light radius just from using that filter.

Theres a bit of content, obviously not that much, like items. But 70% of items are post normal, so its not really scratching the surface.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Sounds awesome man. I'd love to get my hands on one of those babies!
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

Fuck I cannot wait to play this...

How does it feel playing as the African Voodoo fucker? Is he shit? Because I was really keen on using Witch Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....   So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I got into the Diablo 3 Beta....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: Games :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: