AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
AUoD Application Vote_lcapAUoD Application Voting_barAUoD Application Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

AUoD Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Applican

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:51 am

General Joining (Everyone must fill out, regardless of clan)
PlayStation Network ID: Sticks38
GMT: +10
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: One more destructive member for the destructive unit.
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: GamePlayer forums
Why is it that you want to join?: Clans are pretty much a necessity in Socom. Something different.

SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Confrontation
Do you have a Headset? [REQUIRED] Yes
What is your Kill/Death ratio? Ranked, No Respawn (small sample size): 1.15 Unranked, Respawn: 1.17
How often do you play? Most weekends, and maybe once or twice a week. I play for around an hour at a time.
What Rank are you? Stupid question. You need to be in a clan to get a rank, derr...
What is your style of play: Sniper, Stealth, Assault OR Close Quarters? Stealth/Close Quarters
Do you crack under pressure? I definitely feel the pressure, it's so intense on Socom, but I"m always on top of my game.
Back to top Go down
BledAngelShadow
BASministrator
BledAngelShadow

Male Number of posts : 965
Currently Playing : I IS A PSYCHO!
Special Rank : GOD
Registration date : 2008-04-22

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

welcome to the clan mate. Jase will accept you shortly. I am BAS, the admin and site owner. upon approval please read the site FAQ and all clan INFO you can find. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, Jase619 (the clan leader and founder), or any of our Kangaroo staff (Chlippry, Chookz, and FallenWarlord). Thank you for your compliance and I hope you enjoy the site mate! Also, the SOCOM lead is Chlippry, so make sure you express your clan interest in SOCOM with him. Take care!
-BAS, Site owner, chief admin, salty babe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_vampyre420
Epic_fox
Albino
Epic_fox

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 am

Welcome babe.
Look forward to playing with you when i eventually get socom.
what other games do you have?
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

Male Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2008-10-19

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:59 am

Your another mummytoop, aren't you? XD
Welcome to the clan mate, I'd love to play SOCOM with ya, I've been tearing it up all week, only got my copy on monday.
Anyway, add me, Burtinator, and we'll get some games going sometime.
Back to top Go down

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Welcome. Add me on PSN for Socom.

Marz07
Back to top Go down

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:23 am

welcome man, add me on the PSN, and then i shall invite you into the clan.
Back to top Go down

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am

Cheers guys. Time to get our SOCOM on.

Epic_fox wrote:
Welcome babe.
Look forward to playing with you when i eventually get socom.
what other games do you have?

The only two games going in and out of my PS3 at the moment are SOCOM and LBP. Dig it
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Made any LBP levels?
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Sticks38 wrote:
I'm working on my first level now. I wish I could think of a simpler plan because this first idea is beyond my skill with the tools. It still takes me an hour to make a swing, or twisty thing, or door switch work the way I want. I hate compromising.
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Just make some simple levels and continue from there, which is what I did. Experience beats messing around with a single level for 10+ hours.

That, and experimenting with everything + tutorials.
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : AUoD Application Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Spartangy wrote:
Just make some simple levels and continue from there, which is what I did. Experience beats messing around with a single level for 10+ hours.

That, and experimenting with everything + tutorials.
Wrong topic.
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

AUoD Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUoD Application   AUoD Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUoD Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: