AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
My Application (Bit different) Vote_lcapMy Application (Bit different) Voting_barMy Application (Bit different) Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
My Application (Bit different) Vote_lcapMy Application (Bit different) Voting_barMy Application (Bit different) Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

My Application (Bit different)

Go down 
+6
jase619
Cyrax_kBm
AussieMonster
billy_1080
TearInto5th
Alm0sT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Obsc

My Application (Bit different) Empty
PostSubject: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey guys!

First of all I just want to see you guys have a nice site and a great looking clan set up here. I have been searching for a Killzone 2 clan for a bit now and you guys are the ones for me by the looks of it.

General Joining (Everyone must fill out, regardless of clan)

PlayStation Network ID: The_Obscure *(Please read below - Important)

GMT: +9 I think now that we have the day light saving over here.

What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: A competitive player who loves to learn about the games he plays and enjoys becoming friends with those around him. I have played FPS games for years now so you are not faced with a total newb here. Also I am half decent with the graphics side of things so if members need signatures or the site needs updating I can help out there Smile

Where did you hear about the AUoD?: I found you guys with the ol' google search. Lucky me aye!

Why is it that you want to join?: You guys seem as though you have a good core group of players and from the site I can tell you are organized but at the same time know how to have some fun. Would love to become a part of your ranks and help out where I can!

* Okay. About the PSN ID. I do not have one at the moment because my old PS3 got stolen (Hurray) and I am currently in the act of saving for a new one (Curse those who would not replace). I am looking to have one within the next few weeks and Killzone 2 will be the first game on my list to purchase. The ID I use now (Signed up at the Playstation site) is The_Obscure so I suppose that is what I will be running with from now on! Smile

Thank you
very much for your time reading my longer then usual application. I hope to be able to join you guys as soon as possible and then head out onto the battlefield.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Alm0sT
Unhealthily Oversized
Alm0sT

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm

The application sounds good. Sorry to hear about your PS3. Are you aware that you can contact sony and tell them that your PS3 was stolen and that you registered the PS3? They can then track down the person who stole it provided they play online.
I am looking for a signature myself. Something killzone themed. If you could help me out that would be much appreciated Smile
I havent been around here for long but they do seem like a nice bunch of guys and a close knit group to play with. This will be good when it comes time for clan matches and stuff.
Best of luck getting your new PS3.

Alm0sT
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:48 am

Welcome, that really sucks about your PS3... I guess a similar thing happened to me.. My very first one died, in the arse, completely. Not really the same.. but close enough Razz

I think you should fit in, and thank you for taking the time to make your application just that liiiiiiiittle bit nicer. Now if you see any pics. Like for example, one of a naked guy called Chlippry, don't get freaked. Hes special. Haha

When you get your PS3, update us and I'll add you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 am

Hey mate, geez sorry bout your PS3, that sucks! At least the criminals had taste.. Welcome to the site, Jase619 is the clan founder so if he accepts your application then you are good to go. You are definitely right, we are the best AUS clan going around and we will dominate once KZ2 comes out. Keep us updated on the eta of your new PS3 and i hope to see you online soon
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
billy_1080

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank : My Application (Bit different) Codwwbillywhiteud3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:44 am

yeah welcome man, i think i speak for all of us when i say i think you seem like the right fit for our clan.
Shame about your ps3, how did it get stolen?
Im sure all you will need to do before you get you shiny new ps3 is just keep active on here. Hope to see you online sooner rather than later!
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 am

Hey mate, fuck sorry about your PS3. I know what its like to live without one for a whole week (mine stopped reading disks) and I would not wish this upon anyone.
Back to top Go down
The_Obsc

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 am

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Yeah the PS3 got stolen when my little brother took it over to his mates house. He begged and begged and in the end I had to let him. That night his mates house got robbed when they went out and voilah, they took my PS3.

Was not happy Evil or Very Mad

I can understand Jase if you do not want to add me to the website until I get my PS3 back, although I can still socialize and help out on the graphics side of things Wink

Speaking of that, Is this okay Alm0st?

My Application (Bit different) Alm0sTcopy
Back to top Go down
Cyrax_kBm
Ultimate Moon-tan
Cyrax_kBm

Male Number of posts : 1903
Currently Playing : Too many games!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 am

Welcome to the clan man. Posts heaps and play more! Suck about your PS3. I'm saving for a new PS3 as well cause mine broke recently. Do you think you could make me a signature too? One with my name and a ISA Sniper?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : My Application (Bit different) Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:58 am

Welcome.

I'll activate your account when I get home, I'm at school at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Alm0sT
Unhealthily Oversized
Alm0sT

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:27 am

Man that seems a bit sus that the night you take if over it gets stolen.
As for the signature, it kicks ass man. Thanks Smile.
Now I just need to get it working on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Alm0sT
Unhealthily Oversized
Alm0sT

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:29 am

Hmmm im having trouble making it appear... maybe jase or BAS needs to fix it so I can make a signature. [fixd]

Last edited by Alm0sT on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alm0sT
Unhealthily Oversized
Alm0sT

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 am

hmmm
There we go Smile Its working. add me on msn: aka_rors@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 am

Edit button is there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Epic_fox
Albino
Epic_fox

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 am

TRIPLE POAST!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

welcome obscure. i think your ps3 going missing is very suss. and really "convenient" your brothers friends got robbed that night.
i'd at least call sony to try and trace the ps3.

All that aside, welcome to the clan i dont think you'll find it hard to fit in.

add me to the psn. Epic_fox
Back to top Go down
Bolanaise
Blue-Whale Satisfier
Bolanaise

Male Number of posts : 1086
Currently Playing : U2, AC2 and MW2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:22 am

Welcome man. I weep for you ps3 Crying or Very sad . Anyway stay active and stay sexy
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:09 pm

AussieMonster wrote:
Hey mate, fuck sorry about your PS3. I know what its like to live without one for a whole week (mine stopped reading disks) and I would not wish this upon anyone.

Try being without one for 3 months.

Sad
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm

SnowTau wrote:
AussieMonster wrote:

Sad
That's your fault for being a douche and not sending it in for repairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Welcome man and like the others sorry to hear about your PS3! Look forward to playing KZ with ya.

Oh and also once you get your proper account registered I might hit you up for some help with a sig cos I'm VERY new with photoshop and wouldn't mind some tips Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Obsc

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Thanks for all the support guys!

Yeah, was a bit suss but they are a good family and long time family friends so i would hope they didn't take it.

Be more than happy to help you with the Signature as soon as I get my account activated bud Very Happy Anyone else just give me a yell Very Happy

Thanks again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Oh what do you know - My account has being activated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

jase619 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
AussieMonster wrote:

Sad
That's your fault for being a douche and not sending it in for repairs.

*Parents fault.

I annoyed them to do it.

It was like $200 for shipping (hong kong Rolling Eyes ), so we finally bought a part off ebay, which worked for a few months (broke x-mas day) then we got a new one.
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Hong Kong?!?! Why Hong Kong?!

That's just stupid <_<
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:32 pm

It was a normal Ps3, just one of the earlier launch ones.. (and cheaper Razz)
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:30 am

SnowTau wrote:
It was a normal Ps3, just one of the earlier launch ones.. (and cheaper Razz)
Oh alright, it makes sense then.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:35 am

Thats cool that you can help with the graphics side of things... that means we can get some of the stuff done twice as fast Razz, so you'll be working with Chookz, thats right... WORKING

ha HA!, SLAVE LABOR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Bit different)   My Application (Bit different) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application (Bit different)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: The Clan :: New Members-
Jump to: