AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Application for clan - Page 2 Vote_lcapApplication for clan - Page 2 Voting_barApplication for clan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Application for clan - Page 2 Vote_lcapApplication for clan - Page 2 Voting_barApplication for clan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Application for clan

Go down 
+15
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
debris1000
Thezar
SnowTau
grince1
Cyrax_kBm
Iceman
JerkFace
billy_1080
sumsouljah
Spartangy
TheMightyStoner
Lord_Coinage
nstarkers
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Application for clan - Page 2 Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

Application for clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 am

Welcome! Add me when you get the chance: jase619
Enjoy your stay!

billy_1080 wrote:
welcome, hope yov enjoy your stay.
Psn same cp username. Hope to see you online.
This is Billy.
He loves to point out other people's typos so please do so in return every chance you get.

And we know you love the cp Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
Broseph_Stalin
Sea Salt
Broseph_Stalin

Male Number of posts : 2840
Currently Playing : Black Ops
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 am

jase619 wrote:
Welcome! Add me when you get the chance: jase619
Enjoy your stay!

billy_1080 wrote:
welcome, hope yov enjoy your stay.
Psn same cp username. Hope to see you online.
This is Billy.
He loves to point out other people's typos so please do so in return every chance you get.

And we know you love the cp Bill.

i saw that but didn't act on it. . . considering he pulled me up on a spelling mistake before, i should have lol
Back to top Go down
nstarkers
Petite
nstarkers

Male Number of posts : 12
Currently Playing : Mod Warfare 2, Bioshock, Fifa 10
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:59 am

Hey, Thanks all for the welcome. Will try to add you all on psn as soon as my arthritis cream kicks in. Will try to stay active as long as you young hooligans don't steal my zimmer frame. Lord_Coinage, don't worry about my heart i have pills, should be right. Moslie, love your Maiden banner. Good to see todays youth still like good music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 am

Fuck yes, another Maiden fan! Razz
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 am

nstarkers wrote:
Hey, Thanks all for the welcome. Will try to add you all on psn as soon as my arthritis cream kicks in. Will try to stay active as long as you young hooligans don't steal my zimmer frame. Lord_Coinage, don't worry about my heart i have pills, should be right. Moslie, love your Maiden banner. Good to see todays youth still like good music.

Yeah, but they're terrible with footy teams.

Take your time, nstarkers. At your age, there's only the sweet kiss of death to wait for and the faded memory of vinyl, right?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Application for clan - Page 2 Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

SheBearRar wrote:
nstarkers wrote:

Yeah, but their footy teams teams aren't full of rapists and lebs, what is this shit?
Fix'd
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Worst fact-check revision ever.
Back to top Go down
ElementNinja
Shootin' Blanks
ElementNinja

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Welcome to AUoD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for clan   Application for clan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2