AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Vote_lcapApplication for Membership to AuoD Clan Voting_barApplication for Membership to AuoD Clan Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Vote_lcapApplication for Membership to AuoD Clan Voting_barApplication for Membership to AuoD Clan Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Application for Membership to AuoD Clan

Go down 
+6
SheBearRar
AussieMonster
Cyrax_kBm
JRizzy1
shroopy
Spartangy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dealy92

Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:40 pm

PlayStation Network ID: Dealy92
GMT: +10 hours
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: Win Streaks and a Reliable player.
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: Google searched Best Aussie Cod Clans, and came across this clan.
Why is it that you want to join?: Want better connection while playing Cod: MW2 and Cod: Black Ops
Will you remain committed to the AUoD website and in-game clan? Of Course. I will live by the clan and die by the clan.
Do you have a Headset? [REQUIRED] Yes
What is your KDR? 1.88
Can you take Commands? Yes
Are you a leader or a follower? Leader, but wont try and lead a match if I'm not the leader, will take commands etc.
Are you a team player? Yes, always and I like to play with strategies in mind. I don't like rushing into the middle immediately. I usually approach all areas with caution (that's why I have a good KDR)
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

Welcome!

Keep in mind we're not a hardcore clan that plays only CoD all the time competitively. A lot of our members do play CoD a lot, but we hardly ever play competitively against other clans, though we are good (our only game against another clan and we stomped them I believe). We're just a casual, fun clan I guess. If you want a fun night of CoD, it can be had. Just thought I would clarify that.

Anyway, an admin should activate your account soon. You should add everyone you see (PSN ID = username), and make sure to stay active within these forums!
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
shroopy
Shootin' Blanks
shroopy

Male Number of posts : 144
Currently Playing : COD, Skyrim, SWTOR
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 am

welcome mate, stay active on the forums and have fun.
see you on the battlefield, psn: shroopy
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 am

welcomeee my brother, as spart said, were pretty much a multi-game clan, but at the same time we all pretty much play COD as well .... if that makes sense. Im probably on COD most =S i think ? but anyway, ill give you an add on PSN
Back to top Go down
Cyrax_kBm
Ultimate Moon-tan
Cyrax_kBm

Male Number of posts : 1903
Currently Playing : Too many games!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am

"Google searched Best Aussie Cod Clans, and came across this clan"
"I will live by the clan and die by the clan."

I like this guy, plus his name's Dealy! Add me mate, my PSN is my screen name. And yeah, we are pretty casual at the moment but when we play together, we rape. I've actually been playing alot of MW2 with my cousin (despite hating the game) so party up whenever you want.

Also are you picking up Killzone 3? I think that's when we'll all be playing serious again XD
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 am

Welcome mate you can add me but it may be awhile before I accept ya because my console is currently being shipped to Sony for a repair. I'll add you in about 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Hey Mate, welcome!
PSN: SheBearRar
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey there and welcome.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Welcome mate.

PSN: kclc7
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
sumsouljah

Male Number of posts : 5933
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 am

Welcome!
Add me, username is PSN.
Back to top Go down
Broseph_Stalin
Sea Salt
Broseph_Stalin

Male Number of posts : 2840
Currently Playing : Black Ops
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 am

hey brah you already have me

and yeah what Spart said though i was going to suggest a clan match soon against some trash talkers i met last night haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership to AuoD Clan   Application for Membership to AuoD Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Membership to AuoD Clan
Page 1 of 1