AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Application for boywhocouldfly- Vote_lcapApplication for boywhocouldfly- Voting_barApplication for boywhocouldfly- Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Application for boywhocouldfly- Vote_lcapApplication for boywhocouldfly- Voting_barApplication for boywhocouldfly- Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Application for boywhocouldfly-

Go down 
+14
jase619
sumsouljah
kclc7
koch013
shroopy
bulbac0re
billy_1080
Lord_Coinage
TearInto5th
Cyrax_kBm
The Truthinator
TheMightyStoner
SnowTau
theboywhocouldfly-
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theboywhocouldfly-
Small

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Application for boywhocouldfly- Empty
PostSubject: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 pm

PlayStation Network ID: boywhocouldfly- (I was one letter off being able to fit "theboywhocouldfly" piece of shit)

What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: Another comrade when Battlefield 3 drops and another active user on the forums DTF.

Where did you hear about the AUoD?: At first, on CoD: MW2 but I forgot all about it until seeing SnowTau's videos on Youtube which reminded me to apply!

Why is it that you want to join?: I would love to get to know some fellow Australian PS3 gamers as most of my mates own Xbox's.

Will you remain committed to the AUoD website and in-game clan? Of course.

Call of Duty (series)
Do you have a Headset? Yes

What is your KDR? I was holding a steady 1.30 on my previous account until my PS3 shat itself and I started a fresh account.

What is your preferred game type? TDM, SnD.

What is your level? Prestiged twice.

What is your preferred playstyle? It varies. I'm generally pretty calm and collected, slowly making my way around the map. Not often do I lose my shit and run and gun.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 pm

theboywhocouldfly- wrote:
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: Another comrade when Battlefield 3 drops and another active user on the forums DTF.
Hahaha good luck with that Razz

Anyway welcome!

Add me - PSN: SnowTau

Also I think we should change this application shit. Does anyone really give a shit about someones k/d or how they play or whatever? All I really care about personally is activity and playing with everyone (when there's a good game out...) and not being an annoying 12 year old fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
TheMightyStoner
Rock Salt
TheMightyStoner

Male Number of posts : 3227
Currently Playing : diddly shit
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm

welcome guy
PSN: TheMightyStoner
see you around after all my tests are done
Back to top Go down
theboywhocouldfly-
Small

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 pm

SnowTau wrote:
Also I think we should change this application shit. Does anyone really give a shit about someones k/d or how they play or whatever? All I really care about personally is activity and playing with everyone (when there's a good game out...) and not being an annoying 12 year old fuckwit.

Well, I was afraid to admit I haven't played CoD in ages, I can't stand it anymore. I'm awaiting Batman: AC and Battlefield 3 like crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

Male Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Welcome.

PSN: Burtinator
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Yeah don't worry, most people here have grown to strongly dislike the CoD series, it's only declined since CoD4. BF3 is looking promising (beta was great, besides the obvious glitches, hence the beta.), and I think a lot of the guys here enjoyed Batman: AA (I think that's what it was called).
Back to top Go down
theboywhocouldfly-
Small

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 pm

SnowTau wrote:
Yeah don't worry, most people here have grown to strongly dislike the CoD series, it's only declined since CoD4. BF3 is looking promising (beta was great, besides the obvious glitches, hence the beta.), and I think a lot of the guys here enjoyed Batman: AA (I think that's what it was called).

Well, that's a relief. Arkham Asylum was the shit.
Back to top Go down
Cyrax_kBm
Ultimate Moon-tan
Cyrax_kBm

Male Number of posts : 1903
Currently Playing : Too many games!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:25 pm

SnowTau wrote:

Beat me to it. I'd be happy with new users just being loyal to the clan, posting/lurking on the site alot and playing the occasional game with us. Anyways welcome new guy, add me too, it's the same as my name here. I'll be all over BF3 when it releases as well so I'm sure we'll be playing together alot.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

SnowTau wrote:
theboywhocouldfly- wrote:
Hahaha good luck with that Razz

Anyway welcome!

Add me - PSN: SnowTau

I was thinking the same thing about K/D... should be more about what you drink, and if you think kids falling over is funny.

PSN (same as username)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:44 pm

TearInto5th wrote:
I was thinking the same thing about K/D... should be more about what you drink, and if you think kids falling over is funny.

Definitely. Jase, someone, change the intro thing and put this in. Pretty please?

Welcome to the clan, boy. Or should it be 'fly'? I like 'boy', makes me feel like a pirate.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Gingers cant be pirates... sorry, its a universal law >_> They only came into real existence in the early 90s
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Pirates are all about breakin' the law, ye scurvy dog.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:16 pm

There weren't any laws at all when pirates were around... thats why they're pirates...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Still, pirates. Yarr.
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
billy_1080

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank : Application for boywhocouldfly- Codwwbillywhiteud3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 am

Welcome, always good for another Victorian! Add me name is same as on here.
Back to top Go down
bulbac0re
Large

Male Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 am

Welcome chieftain. Always good to have a new face around here, not sure where most of the other new blokes have dissapeared to. Add me, Juzzles.
Back to top Go down
shroopy
Shootin' Blanks
shroopy

Male Number of posts : 144
Currently Playing : COD, Skyrim, SWTOR
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 am

welcome champ, looking forward to some bf3 action
add me psn:shroopy
Back to top Go down
koch013
Large
koch013

Male Number of posts : 455
Currently Playing : Rayman: Origins and Borderlands. Waiting for: Borderlands 2, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, GTA V and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Welcome, Icarus!

Mind if I call you that, actually? Just seems easier to remember. Smile

PSN: koch013

TearInto5th wrote:
There weren't any laws at all when pirates were around... thats why they're pirates...

But if there weren't any laws back then, how could pirates be lawless? Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 am

Welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
sumsouljah

Male Number of posts : 5933
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome bro, add me.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Application for boywhocouldfly- Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 pm

It really is cool to find someone who seems genuinely interested in the clan again.
You're very welcome!

Sum, have you been activating new users? I tend to just forget and think "Sum'll do it".
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
theboywhocouldfly-
Small

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I don't see why anyone wouldn't be genuinely interested in this clan, you all seem pretty cool and don't take yourselves/eachother too seriously which seem to be the problem with other cults clans. What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:08 pm

You should've been here when half the clan lost a bet and changed their pictures to dicks. That was...interesting.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Lord_Coinage wrote:
You should've been here when half the clan lost a bet and changed their pictures to dicks. That was...interesting.
Ah I remember that, what I don't remember is, what was the bet? I think I sided with Jase, and we won it.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Something about the US or UK PS Store having a certain demo, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for boywhocouldfly-   Application for boywhocouldfly- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for boywhocouldfly-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next