AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
Druqks - application Vote_lcapDruqks - application Voting_barDruqks - application Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
Druqks - application Vote_lcapDruqks - application Voting_barDruqks - application Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

Druqks - application

Go down 
+3
jase619
The Truthinator
Epic_fox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Druqks.

Druqks - application Empty
PostSubject: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 pm

General Joining
PlayStation Network ID: Druqks
GMT: +10:00
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: ohhhh...humour? yea i get a bit worked up sometimes playing CoD4, people tend to have a good laugh at that
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: Saw a post on gamespot
Why is it that you want to join?: find some keen aussie gamers to play with

Call of Duty (4 and WaW)
Do you have a Headset? [REQUIRED]: yea
What is your Kill/Death Ratio? [1.00+ REQUIRED]: about 1.2/1.3 for both games
What level are you? [Prestige # & Level #]: cod4- prestige 1 level 53 WaW - prestige 0 level 24
What is your play-style? [Sniper, Strategist, Cannonfodder, etc.]: bit of anything, depends on opponents
What is your favourite game-type/playlist? TD, FFA and S&D, dont mind a bit of hardcore
Do you have the Variety-Map-Pack Add-on? [CoD4 only. NOT REQUIRED, BUT PREFERRED] surely do Smile
Back to top Go down
Epic_fox
Albino
Epic_fox

Male Number of posts : 1492
Currently Playing : MW:2. Assassins creed 2. Uncharted 2.
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Provided all is good. welcome to the clan.!
You can play us all guitar while we play cod:WaW... it will keep us calm.

EDIT: fixed spelling, and feel free to add me, Epic_fox.

Last edited by Epic_fox on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

Male Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:50 pm

Well welcome babe, you should get accepted.
Add me if you want mate, Burtinator.
Don't have WaW, and I don't play COD4 anymore, what other games you thinking of picking up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 pm

welcome man! best clan out there, add me my psn is Chlippry,

i dont have WaW and i dont play CoD4 anymore, but what other games are you looking at getting ?
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Chlippry wrote:
i dont have WaW and i dont play CoD4 anymore, but what other games are you looking at getting ?

That's what I said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Welcome mate! Like Chlips said BEST CLAN going around!

I dont have WaW and I dont play CoD4 anymore, but what other games are you looking at getting? Smile
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : Druqks - application Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Well...I don't have WaW and i don't play CoD4 anymore, but what other game are you looking at getting? Very Happy

Don't get turned off by the posts so far, there are alot of guys with WaW LOL (like half of the clan...)
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Yeah dude... just unlucky for you that most of the guys that have responded to your thread so far dont Smile but like Jase said there is many guys on there tearing it up on WAW!
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
billy_1080

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank : Druqks - application Codwwbillywhiteud3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:03 pm

yes i have W@W, but resistance is getting a throbbing atm, any way welcome to the clan, look foward to shredding it online when i get back into W@W
add me
Back to top Go down
psyc1030
Godlike
psyc1030

Male Number of posts : 850
Currently Playing : FIFA10,MW2
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:07 pm

welcome...u can add me dude...PSN psyc1030...i play W@W alot if i am off work....enjoy ur stay and keep it real
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Yeah I've got WaW and I noticed you all ready sent me invite.
Back to top Go down
BledAngelShadow
BASministrator
BledAngelShadow

Male Number of posts : 965
Currently Playing : I IS A PSYCHO!
Special Rank : GOD
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:23 pm

welcome to the clan mate. I am BAS, the site owner and admin. glad to have some new blood around! I have WaW however, i am also in the USA so chances are we would experience the epic failure that is Aussie lag =( in any event, are there any additional games you expect to get?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or PM myself, Jase619 (the clan leader and founder), or any of our Kangaroo staff (Chlippry, Chookz, and FallenWarlord). Also as you have World at War, the sect leader of the Clan for WaW is Billy1080, so if you have any questions about that be sure to direct those toward him directly.
Also, when you get a chance, please read the FAQ and all clan info based information. Thanks for your compliance and I hope you enjoy your stay with us in this salty, sexy, leather-assless-chaps-fest of a clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_vampyre420
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:25 pm

BAS, you always sound so official until the assless chaps come into your post...
Anyway, enjoy your stay bby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 am

Welcome mate, good to have u onboard! Ill be flogging W@W in the upcoming weeks so send me and invite PSN: chookz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druqks - application   Druqks - application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druqks - application
Page 1 of 1