AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Vote_lcapKZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Voting_barKZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Vote_lcapKZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Voting_barKZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.

Go down 
+8
Lord_Coinage
JerkFace
Spartangy
AussieMonster
Alm0sT
billy_1080
jase619
FallenWarlord
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JerkFace

KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Empty
PostSubject: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Guys,
Id love to join an Aussie clan for some Killzone 2 action.

PlayStation Network ID: JerkFace3000
GMT:
What do you feel you will bring to the Australian Unit of Destruction?: Im a 29 year old with loose morales, will happily supply beer and cigarette for my under-age clan mates.
Where did you hear about the AUoD?: GameFaqs originally (have responded to the gamefaqs topic, it hadnt been bumped in a while), I was a member of your fine establishment back in the COD4 era.
Why is it that you want to join?: Playing a cool-ass game with friends drowns out the sounds of a nagging missus!

KILLZONE 2
Do you have a Headset? [REQUIRED]: Will have one before the end of next week, then you can all enjoy my witticisms.
Back to top Go down
FallenWarlord
The Warload
FallenWarlord

Male Number of posts : 2148
Special Rank : Clan Leader: R2
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Welcome man, where did you end up going?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah, what happened?!
Are you actually gonna stick with us this time around?

EDIT: I just read your post in our recruitment topic.
You should post it here.

Last edited by jase619 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
JerkFace

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Hey Fallen. To cut a long story short, BigPond are a pack of d**ks, was offline for a while and when I got back on Id been dumped from the AUoD lineup. But by then I wasnt playing much COD so didnt reactivate, all of a sudden you guys got all serious and had K/D cutoffs and stuff so I thought Id leave it to the pro's

Now there is a hole in my life that can only be filled with thick and creamy AUoD love!
Back to top Go down
JerkFace

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Sorry to double post, but yeah Jase I'll be sticking around, I sit at a computer all day so will post regularly.

The JerkFace is back and he is angry!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JerkFace

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

WTF a triple post??? DOnt hate me, I cant edit my previous posts....

Here is what I said in Gamefaqs, maybe it will help you love me.

"Count me in.

A) I dont have a headset (will have one before the games release though)

B) May struggle to keep a K/D > 1

BUT, these factors alone shouldnt keep me from joining for the following reasons-

A) Im Old-School AUoD, was a member back in the COD4 days (before the good people at BigPond decided I didnt really need the internet). I was there at the beginning, I remember a small skirmish on shipment where I didnt realise it was knife-only (I had the voice chat on low cause I was sick of hearing children sing), I just thought I was having a really awesome game. Still one of my fonder COD experiences.

B) I race motorbikes, so what I lack in K/D I make up in cool!

C) Im a lovely guy!

D) Devotion ahoy! Im on my 4th Xbox360 (RRoD) and 2nd PS3 (Blu ray drive failure).
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
billy_1080

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank : KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Codwwbillywhiteud3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

well welcome back, i think i remeber that game! cause i was like this dude keeps shooting me, and jase as usual was getting pissed lol!
add me, billy_1080 i won't be on for a while though as my ps3 shat itself and i had to send her in for repairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 pm

I was almost gonna say welcome till i read that u've bought 4 360's!
Nah just joking, welcome mate, hopefully you can stick around and we can help u work on that K/D! Add me: Chookz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 pm

JerkFace wrote:
Playing a cool-ass game with friends drowns out the sounds of a nagging missus!

LOL! Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
JerkFace

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey Billy, whats been happening? Yeah that game was funny, I thought I was doing so well until I realised I could faintly hear someone getting irate, then I noticed no one else was shooting each other I felt like a d**k!

I still have my busted PS3, its a 60 gig, I saw some dude on ebay selling a busted 60 gig for a fair bit so havent bothered fixing it yet. Sorry to get off topic but what happened to yours?
Back to top Go down
Alm0sT
Unhealthily Oversized
Alm0sT

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Welcome. Im from Sydney too (Inner West).
Add me to PSN I-Alm0sT-I (the I is a capital i).
Back to top Go down
JerkFace

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Billy_1080, Chookz, and Almost. Ive added you guys. Is "Almost" spelt with a zero? I assumed yes.

Chookz, thge Xbox is on its last warning, it never gets used. I got the last one to try out Fable II and Gears of War II but was left with a bad taste in my mouth. It makes more noise than an aeroplane, locks up frequently and the sound drops out every now and then...

Thanks mdubskee, good to be here.
Back to top Go down
FallenWarlord
The Warload
FallenWarlord

Male Number of posts : 2148
Special Rank : Clan Leader: R2

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Also jerkface, you can swear here. Say whatever the fuck you want Razz
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 pm

You know, Jerk, you cansign up aaaanytime now...
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:06 pm

welcome jerk face you can add me PSN is AussieMonster
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:36 pm

JerkFace, someowhere in Profile is the ability to change your name.
Could you please change it to your PSN? It just makes it easier for everyone to add you.

And you're activated.
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am

Yeah, what Jase said, we all use our PSN names.

I won't be able to get KZ2 for around two weeks after it's released!! Sad

Add me anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
JerkFace
Ultimate Moon-tan
JerkFace

Male Number of posts : 1726
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 am

OK, Im signed up, the username has been corrected.

Thank you all for the warm reception.
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 am

Your sig is great!!
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 am

Yes, hello. Have some Hot Chocky.

My arse is itchy.
Back to top Go down
Cyrax_kBm
Ultimate Moon-tan
Cyrax_kBm

Male Number of posts : 1903
Currently Playing : Too many games!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:42 am

Jerkface, I remember you! Welcome back to the clan man! Add me: Cyrax_kBm

I've got internet problems myself at the moment, but I'll be fixing it next month when I get back from NSW.
Back to top Go down
TearInto5th
Ultimate Moon-tan
TearInto5th

Male Number of posts : 1660
Currently Playing : Blur, BFBC2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Welcome there mate... was your previous name the same?... Because I have no idea who you are! hah...

Love that sig... share some love and some salt...

Add me
Back to top Go down
JerkFace
Ultimate Moon-tan
JerkFace

Male Number of posts : 1726
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Thanks guys.

Lord_Coinage, you may need a worm tablet, or may be allergic to the lubricant you use Wink

Cyrax, whats going on? I'll add all you guys when I can, my brother has plans of watching blu rays all night so I may not get to it till tomorrow.

Tearinto5th, yeah Ive always been JerkFace3000, I wasnt around for long so we may have missed each other as I cant say I recognise your name either. Nanomachines!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 pm

welcome man, enjoy the games, and catch up on some of the near naked photos of me......

also, fucking awesome SIG!!!! fucking amazing!
Back to top Go down
Cyrax_kBm
Ultimate Moon-tan
Cyrax_kBm

Male Number of posts : 1903
Currently Playing : Too many games!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

That is hilarious, someone nailed the thongs to the floor, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.   KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KZ2 Application. Be nice to me Im very timid.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next