AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap"Meet the new guys" night. Voting_bar"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap"Meet the new guys" night. Voting_bar"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

"Meet the new guys" night.

Go down 
+15
kclc7
rbskee
debris1000
koch013
JRizzy1
billy_1080
The Truthinator
SnowTau
AussieMonster
Lord_Coinage
shroopy
Jebus_Pwns_You
sumsouljah
TheMightyStoner
jase619
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which night?
Thursday
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap31%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Friday
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap6%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Saturday
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap13%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Sunday
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap19%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Monday
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap6%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please specify)
"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_lcap25%"Meet the new guys" night. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : "Meet the new guys" night. Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

"Meet the new guys" night. Empty
PostSubject: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 am

Since we have so many new players, I think we need to have a night or two where we all play together and introduce ourselves. I can almost guarantee there will be more than 6 people for this, so we will need a few parties (or we could play one huge private match, which is probably even better).

So, one night within the next week, we should all have a "Meet the new guys" night. The new guys can meet each other, and the 'vets' can meet them. As it is now, I have people add me and I wonder if they're actually AUoD or not, and after a day or two I forget who they are entirely. This will also help to filter out those who signed up but aren't going to use the clan site, because they won't know about this. If they don't turn up or can't let us know beforehand (or immediately afterwards), then I think they'll be on their way out.

Thoughts?

Last edited by jase619 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
TheMightyStoner
Rock Salt
TheMightyStoner

Male Number of posts : 3227
Currently Playing : diddly shit
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 am

i think this is a good idea, see who the new people in the clan who want to be in the clan to have some people to play with, not to just have a legit clan tag or something like that
i am down for any day except monday
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
sumsouljah

Male Number of posts : 5933
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am

Yeah, let's do it.
New guys; post in here ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

im first newbie to post! yessssssssss

im up for it, tonight sounds good cos im going to queensland for a week tomorrow.

..wats that, i should take my ps3? well i still wouldnt have internet would i, genius. also, my gf would castrate me.

in conclusion, i can do it tonight or not until after christmas.

iliketurtles
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 am

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:

im up for it, tonight sounds good cos im going to queensland for a week tomorrow.

..wats that, i should take my ps3? well i still wouldnt have internet would i, genius. also, my gf would castrate me.

iliketurtles
Well there are a couple of us on every day/night. Even though it won't be one of these 'official' things, you will still meet a few of us.
Back to top Go down
shroopy
Shootin' Blanks
shroopy

Male Number of posts : 144
Currently Playing : COD, Skyrim, SWTOR
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 am

yeah sounds good, im on nearly every night anyway so any night suits me
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:46 am

Put my vote in for Sunday, then cancelled it, because I'm working then. I think it's a great idea, we just need to find a night when most people can get online.
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Any night except Friday (the regulars know why!) and Saturday cause its my work party.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:

iliketurtles
Someones going to fit in.

And erm... I dunno, Any night is good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Truthinator
Sea Salt
The Truthinator

Male Number of posts : 2544
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Thursday and Saturday nights would probably be my most available nights. Parties usually keep me occupied Friday nights, and sometimes Saturdays, so I'm not too sure. Those are the best nights for me though.
Back to top Go down
billy_1080
Master of Engrish
billy_1080

Male Number of posts : 4988
Currently Playing : Crysis 2. BF:BC2 again... FF dissidia duodecim.
Special Rank : "Meet the new guys" night. Codwwbillywhiteud3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Any night of the week is good for me. I agree, I have a few newbies on my list, bit there are some on the site that I haven't seen before now.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 pm

any nights good for me, you'll find i'm on every night anyway =S unless im with the mrs, and even then she likes to play with, and watch haha.
Back to top Go down
koch013
Large
koch013

Male Number of posts : 455
Currently Playing : Rayman: Origins and Borderlands. Waiting for: Borderlands 2, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, GTA V and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:41 am

I guess I wouldn't be doing anything at night anyway, so (again) any night is good for me. However, since some of you seem to have commitments on the weekend and next week (as I might as well...), I'm guessing either tomorrow or Friday night will be most ideal for everyone.

Also, are we just gonna play Black Ops (since it is safer to assume that most of the people here already have it), or does anyone else want to play something different for the night? And if so, should we put that to a vote as well?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 am

Well considering everyone that just joined is joining for Black Ops, it's safer to say we'll just be playing Black Ops with them.
Back to top Go down
debris1000
Large
debris1000

Male Number of posts : 420
Currently Playing : Dragon Age Origins, Dirt 3, Rachet and Clank a Clank in time, Motorstorm Apocolispe
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 am

JRizzy1 wrote:
any nights good for me, you'll find i'm on every night anyway =S unless im with the mrs, and even then she likes to play with, and watch haha.

+rep for being a lucky barstard.
Back to top Go down
rbskee
Godlike
rbskee

Male Number of posts : 876
Currently Playing : GT5, Black Ops and Castlevania
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Yeah I'm down with Thursday. probably will be one of the only nights i can get on this week.
Back to top Go down
AussieMonster
Sea Salt
AussieMonster

Male Number of posts : 2524
Currently Playing : Barely anything these days :(
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 pm

I voted Thursday.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Fuck I got a new job and I'm on every night. Unless you guys like to play in the afternoon around 3pm-6pm?
Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
sumsouljah

Male Number of posts : 5933
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 am

I can play whenever I suppose, I'm sick so I can't go out - it effects my playing performance though, can't sit up without feeling like passing out, yay.
Back to top Go down
Broseph_Stalin
Sea Salt
Broseph_Stalin

Male Number of posts : 2840
Currently Playing : Black Ops
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:07 am

this is a good idea and i'm available almost every night. . . if something comes up it is usually last minute haha
Back to top Go down
RayMerMon
Small
RayMerMon

Male Number of posts : 26
Currently Playing : Black Ops, BFBC2
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 am

yea i think it would be great meeting everyone since i havnt really played with any of you guys yet
Back to top Go down
koch013
Large
koch013

Male Number of posts : 455
Currently Playing : Rayman: Origins and Borderlands. Waiting for: Borderlands 2, The Last Guardian, The Last of Us, GTA V and maybe Assassin's Creed 3.
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 am

...so, when are we having this online get-together anyway?
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:20 pm

This Thursday's good for me. Actually, any weeknight is good for me after about 9pm. Mick's got GT in the lounge and I'm out in the rumpus... now just have to figure out the microphone situation and I'll be set.
Back to top Go down
Broseph_Stalin
Sea Salt
Broseph_Stalin

Male Number of posts : 2840
Currently Playing : Black Ops
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

same as SheBear
Back to top Go down
Lord_Coinage
Table Salt
Lord_Coinage

Male Number of posts : 3535
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm

I'll probably be out Thursday. If not, I'll have company. But it doesn't matter, I doubt I'd be able to play anyway. Can hardly load a bloody webpage, let alone play online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Meet the new guys" night.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next