AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Voting_bar"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Voting_bar"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

"Meet the new guys" night.

Go down 
+15
kclc7
rbskee
debris1000
koch013
JRizzy1
billy_1080
The Truthinator
SnowTau
AussieMonster
Lord_Coinage
shroopy
Jebus_Pwns_You
sumsouljah
TheMightyStoner
jase619
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which night?
Thursday
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Friday
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Saturday
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Sunday
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Monday
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please specify)
"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

"Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm off this coming Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 am

Given the 4 'others' and only 1 Monday, how about we have 2 nights: tomorrow and Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
TheMightyStoner
Rock Salt
TheMightyStoner

Male Number of posts : 3227
Currently Playing : diddly shit
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 am

well i was the one who said they couldn't do tonight, and by the way of things looks like i wont be doing anything tonight, so have it tonight
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

How about all the time? Just jump on whenever you are free. Or someone choose a date and time and if you can't make it, too bad so sad, next time. New guys should choose date and time, no point if the new guys can't mate it.
Back to top Go down
RayMerMon
Small
RayMerMon

Male Number of posts : 26
Currently Playing : Black Ops, BFBC2
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

im good every night till 11 NZ time. but the timezones may fuck times up
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 am

RayMerMon wrote:
im good every night till 11 NZ time. but the timezones may fuck times up
Yeah, a little bit. Usually we don't start getting really into it until about then.
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 am

did i miss new guys night??!? aww dam

il be on today from about now until 3 in the morning, purely due to the fact that i have nothing better to do, including no work atm or a gf in the same state.

i would really like to find out if you guys are decent players, as well as funny. im up for BO or BC2.

also i dont know if its because i havent added enough of the clan or wat but none of you ever seem to be on. being in a clan so far seems similar to how ive been playing for years, like a beast, although with loneliness in my heart. weird, but true.

iliketurtles

Back to top Go down
sumsouljah
Salt Shaker
sumsouljah

Male Number of posts : 5933
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 am

...We're almost always on, at least a couple of us.
Add some more!
Back to top Go down
RayMerMon
Small
RayMerMon

Male Number of posts : 26
Currently Playing : Black Ops, BFBC2
Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:32 pm

yeah if im on just invite me to a game
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:39 pm

broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
broooo what happened to tha mad party we had goin on blops!, everybody just dissapeared! i was goin on a my best win streak so far lol 18, fail i know, but still, everybody left, then i joined a game and jers and robbie were on the other team, and told me to go party with them, so without thinking i left and now my win streaks ruined! haha, another failll, and THEN! i tried joinin you robbie and jers but it wouldnt let me =S that and the frustration that i just found out my mrs is hanging with a bunch of cunts i hate made me rage quit haha.

fo reall but, me and jebus owned hard core on BBC2 haha, and i think raymermon was there for a few rounds i can't remember, but me jebus and my mate cam, were up on the roof of this building site, and we were medics cept for jebus who was assault, and it made for so much fun haha, everytime one of us died, we got revived, and we had unlimited ammo thanks to jebus, then me and my mate died, so jebus took over medic and revived us haha, great night of gaming on bbc2 and blops Wink.
I couldn't join Jer after the party broke up Sad

Anyway, fucking epic night, we were unbeatable, got my win streak up to 41!
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

SnowTau wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:

FUCK MAYNEEEE, lemme say you fuckin go hard on cod like every game, epic shit my man, so jealous haha. oi what you use on your 74u, grip ? rapid ?

edit: yeah after we decided to party up again, i couldnt connect to anyone either ? haha then one by one we all went offline
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Great games tonight, boys.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:

FUCK MAYNEEEE, lemme say you fuckin go hard on cod like every game, epic shit my man, so jealous haha. oi what you use on your 74u, grip ? rapid ?

edit: yeah after we decided to party up again, i couldnt connect to anyone either ? haha then one by one we all went offline
I was using extended mags on the 74u and later extended mags on the AUG as well.
Back to top Go down
shroopy
Shootin' Blanks
shroopy

Male Number of posts : 144
Currently Playing : COD, Skyrim, SWTOR
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 pm

damn the one night my connection decides to be shit i miss what sounded like a good night
Back to top Go down
SheBearRar
Unhealthily Oversized
SheBearRar

Female Number of posts : 360
Currently Playing : COD(s). Your mum.
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 am

I catch Shroopy fairly often online and he's easy enough to party up with but last night Burty and Jase sent me invites and my PS3 decided to seize up. Stupid machine.
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Black Ops Servers: 1 AUoD Clan: 0

Black Ops Noobs: 0 AUoD Clan: 1

Bad Company 2 Noobs: 0 AUoD Clan: 1

Fatigue: 1 Jebus: -5

dont worry guys il keep score. how long did you keep going after i left? i could barely shoot straight by 2ish.

i just got starcraft 2 so if anyone wants to come on tonight and show me how to not get my ass kicked, it would be much appreciated. i do have some experience with RTS but not online.

ilikefrogs
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:
i just got starcraft 2 so if anyone wants to come on tonight and show me how to not get my ass kicked, it would be much appreciated. i do have some experience with RTS but not online.

I just got it too man, add me.

spartangybeaver@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Awesome, jebus!
add me: Mossdog69@hotmail.com
do you have steam?
Back to top Go down
Jebus_Pwns_You
Microscopic

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

if steam is some sort of voice chat thing then no.

thanks guys, it only just finished downloading about 50 patches. lol
Back to top Go down
Spartangy
Salt Shaker
Spartangy

Male Number of posts : 6758
Currently Playing : On my PC.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Jebus_Pwns_You wrote:
if steam is some sort of voice chat thing then no.

thanks guys, it only just finished downloading about 50 patches. lol

It's the most awesomest PC game client thingie wazoo ever.

http://store.steampowered.com/

GEDDIT. And look at dem sales.
Back to top Go down
http://boards.4chan.org/v/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the new guys" night.   "Meet the new guys" night. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Meet the new guys" night.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2