AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
DOTA 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcapDOTA 2 - Page 2 Voting_barDOTA 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

DOTA 2

Go down 
+3
FallenWarlord
Spartangy
jase619
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

kclc7 wrote:
LOL, nah, BKB saves my ass so many times. Shadow Blade isn't too great, some how 7/10 games they have vision and it's only good in the early game.

eh just gotta watch out for those with dust / sentries, or focus whoever has gem. i see a lot of teams putting gem on the squishiest person, which is so stupid, but funny.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

Male Number of posts : 2518
Currently Playing : SC2
Registration date : 2009-11-06

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Found melee heroes I can actually use and not suck.

Phantom Lancer and Juggernaut.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:46 am

lol juggernaut so easy mode and funny to play, as soon as you hit lvl 6 if your solo laning, just ult him and dead haha, PL is really fun as well I reckon.

I've finally found a hero I actually LOVE playing, leshrac, he's SO fucking fun to play, rush bloodstone and get a shit tonne of charges, rape rest of game haha. He's pushing power and tower raping is so awesome.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:10 pm

you still owe me a game jase Very Happy!

have you guys tried playing invoker yet ?

Spoiler:

the most complex and hardest hero to play in the game, and I have top rating with him Very Happy
he's so rewarding to play, and there's always room for an invoker on the team Razz
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : DOTA 2 - Page 2 Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm

LESHRAC IS THE BUSINESS
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Jase and I just random all the time now. So much fun playing someone you've never used before.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am

So yeah, Jase and I started a thing where we just random heroes for that extra 250 gold and ever since then, I just have to random. Whoever I get, I'll just have to learn how to play. Found so many heroes that I never played but really enjoyed.

Namely Invoker, Shadow Fiend, Spirit Breaker and Blood Seeker are among the few I found very fun to play.

After I got a PC, I've just completely stopped playing my PS3. It's just sitting there collecting dust... I really hope a great game will come out on the PS3 and get me playing it again.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 pm

kclc7 wrote:
Namely Invoker, Shadow Fiend, Spirit Breaker and Blood Seeker are among the few I found very fun to play.

haha I can't stand losing or playing bad, thats why I dont random often Razz

Invoker so much fun, shadow fiend i don't really like, he's so easy to shut down, same with spirit breaker, blood seeker is also heaps of fun when you troll build him (force staff Razz)
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Blood Seeker with force staff is kind of fucked. Especially when you have another team mate with a force staff as well. It's instant kill on any fed tank.

Invoker is just so versatile, I love him.

Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Invoker seems great if you take the time to learn him (which feels like it'd take a while). If you only use like 3 of his ~12 spells it seems like he'd just be an underpowered hero.

Also Necrolyte is possibly my new favourite hero. But FUCK I hate how hard I get focussed down in team battles.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 pm

jase619 wrote:
Invoker seems great if you take the time to learn him (which feels like it'd take a while). If you only use like 3 of his ~12 spells it seems like he'd just be an underpowered hero.

Also Necrolyte is possibly my new favourite hero. But FUCK I hate how hard I get focussed down in team battles.

I don't like how he's dependent on a good team to be able to harass the other team heroes and his Q attack I believe is random 4/5 units rather than a focused attack.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

kclc7 wrote:
jase619 wrote:

I don't like how he's dependent on a good team to be able to harass the other team heroes and his Q attack I believe is random 4/5 units rather than a focused attack.
You can't expect a support character to carry a shitty team. And, again, he's support so he's not intended for harass.
And you're completely wrong about his Q, it hits everything within a certain radius, and heals. And has really low cd.
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 am

jase619 wrote:
kclc7 wrote:
jase619 wrote:

You can't expect a support character to carry a shitty team. And, again, he's support so he's not intended for harass.
And you're completely wrong about his Q, it hits everything within a certain radius, and heals. And has really low cd.

Oh ok, well I used him once, and I did horribly with him and so I now have this pre-biased opinion of him. But yeah, Dota tonight?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

kclc7 wrote:
jase619 wrote:
kclc7 wrote:
jase619 wrote:

Oh ok, well I used him once, and I did horribly with him and so I now have this pre-biased opinion of him. But yeah, Dota tonight?
2 exams tomorrow.

But Psyc is 100% multiple choice and 2 thirds of Analytical Thinking is multiple choice so... yeah, probably.

Also last night I was in a game and someone wasn't loading and I said my usual "Someone's playing dota on a toaster"
Fucking 2girls1pudge goes "Hey, someone else who says that!"
I'm like "DUDE"
Back to top Go down
kclc7
Menu Man
kclc7

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 am

LOL, same team?
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 am

kclc7 wrote:
LOL, same team?
Nah, he was on the other team and really well fed so he had like 4 levels on me (and I was fucking Chen so I was useless).
Saw him come out from jungle to gank me and I started running. I knew he was lining up a hook (he missed the first one) so I was running down the lane in a zig-zag ahahahaha trying to get away. Made it too.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

In the boredom of low priority, I screwed around with a bunch of settings and stuff and came up with this -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pm0hgedkqnnriex/autoexec.cfg

Simply copy and paste the file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg" to use it, and make sure you press f8 after you get into a game to make sure it's executed as not all things auto execute for some reason such as the range finder. There's some useful stuff here, such as the courier commands and right-click denies. You'll want to read over what anything does and check the binds in case it's overwriting something you use / don't want to change. put // in front of a line to make it not activate and simply use the default value.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm

nice, got similarities with my custom one, the one thing I did try out from yours however was the cl_interp. Ended up just making it feel more laggy Sad but its fine, im slowly adjusting to being forced to que US west.

I'll copy and paste mine in case you are intrigued in any extras I have. There was a giant reddit thread with other peoples CFG's including pro players and shit, I'm sure you'll be able to find it if you look, just beware of the legacy keybinds Razz

Spoiler:

fair to say mine isn't as pretty as yours Sad

Been having some sick cunt invoker games lately (quas extort)
11-0-17
12-3-13
14-2-16
12-1-10
Only time I'm dying is screwing around at the end, fucking up a force staff or miss-casting ghost walk. Also been on fire with hitting my sun strikes Razz
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 pm

After using it for a while I've changed a fair bit of stuff already lol. Also yours has bind "F5" "exec autoexec.cfg" twice Razz

What do these do?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 am

SnowTau wrote:
After using it for a while I've changed a fair bit of stuff already lol. Also yours has bind "F5" "exec autoexec.cfg" twice Razz

What do these do?

Spoiler:

ah thanks for that Razz

as for the others its

"Enables parallel processing of decals, bone animations, some shadow work and post processing (HDR, Bloom, Blur, DoF).
These settings are designed to improve the performance on multiple video card, quad core setups.
As for mat_queue_mode:
-1 = default
0 = synchronous single thread
1 = queued single thread
2 = queued multithreaded"

might I add its hardly noticeable but then again I only played half a game.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Really interested in trying this http://www.itsme-gaming.com/2011/03/trilane-dos-and-donts.html

http://www.itsme-gaming.com/2010/12/some-of-best-dota-trilane-hero.html

A good video -

Spoiler:

Also hurry up and download this shit Coinage!

Also Jase, you seem to like Morphling, this guide seems pretty decent - http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/transforming-your-odds-i-present-morphling-updated-100

Master him and destroy errbody.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:59 am

SnowTau wrote:
Really interested in trying this http://www.itsme-gaming.com/2011/03/trilane-dos-and-donts.html

A good video -

Spoiler:

Also Jase, you seem to like Morphling, this guide seems pretty decent - http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/transforming-your-odds-i-present-morphling-updated-100

try look up shotgun morphling. Its the reason he's being picked up (and banned) in competitive again and again. The guide you linked is more of a hard carry / end game morphling. Shotgun morphling is a shit tonne more viable + more fun to play + way more effective for the team. That feeling you get when you shotgun someone (item keybind + W), and they insta-drop .... makes me laugh every fucking time.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 am

JRizzy1 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:

A good video -

Spoiler:

try look up shotgun morphling. Its the reason he's being picked up (and banned) in competitive again and again. The guide you linked is more of a hard carry / end game morphling. Shotgun morphling is a shit tonne more viable + more fun to play + way more effective for the team. That feeling you get when you shotgun someone (item keybind + W), and they insta-drop .... makes me laugh every fucking time.
Holy shit thank you! I just tried it - best morphling I've ever played. I went 5-0-5, but the game was finished in under 30 minutes so I could have had wayyy more kills. Pudge got a lot of them too.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 am

SnowTau wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:

A good video -

Spoiler:

Holy shit thank you! I just tried it - best morphling I've ever played. I went 5-0-5, but the game was finished in under 30 minutes so I could have had wayyy more kills. Pudge got a lot of them too.

haha Wink no problem; only problem I really have with the generic shotgun build is getting the eagle song at a decent time and not dying whilst I'm saving for it; after that though, you can generally just go around shot gunning people in the face. Also feel like I should make you aware about using his morph stats ability properly (look it up if you don't know what I mean; but once you get use to it, its so easy to stay alive Razz).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOTA 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOTA 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: Games :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: