AUoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 156 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:02 pm
Top posters
jase619
DOTA 2 - Page 3 Vote_lcapDOTA 2 - Page 3 Voting_barDOTA 2 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Spartangy
sumsouljah
billy_1080
SnowTau
Lord_Coinage
TheMightyStoner
Broseph_Stalin
The Truthinator
AussieMonster

DOTA 2

Go down 
+3
FallenWarlord
Spartangy
jase619
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

Male Number of posts : 3545
Currently Playing : CoD4, C9, CS:S, DotA2.
Registration date : 2008-08-31

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Just tried it again, 9-2-9. IT'S SO FUN! I feel like a baws playing a good morphling. It's heaps of fun to send an illusion back to base, and rush into a group of 3 enemies, ethereal blade + adaptive strike one, Q them all (likely killing your target), and R the fuck out of there.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

Male Number of posts : 560
Currently Playing : DOTA2, SC2
Registration date : 2010-12-08

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 am

dota2://matchid=29894680&matchtime=1958

don't watch the game; just marvel in the sunstrike on a lone druid with pretty much max movement speed after losing vision for quite some time Razz

Watch from my player perspective as well; the skype call at the time was my mates telling me to hit the lone druid with a sun strike, so I went all smart ass and was like "hmm well he's most likely running down this path, at max movement speed should put him about here right now, and in about 2 seconds he'll be here *sunstrike" ........ OHHHHH HOLLLYYYY FUCKKKK LMAOOOOOOOOOOO" (skype call goes all LOL's)
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

Male Number of posts : 12205
Currently Playing : Starcraft 2: Wings of dapdap
Special Rank : DOTA 2 - Page 3 Kz2jasewhiteya1

Registration date : 2008-08-06

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
dota2://matchid=29894680&matchtime=1958

don't watch the game; just marvel in the sunstrike on a lone druid with pretty much max movement speed after losing vision for quite some time Razz

Watch from my player perspective as well; the skype call at the time was my mates telling me to hit the lone druid with a sun strike, so I went all smart ass and was like "hmm well he's most likely running down this path, at max movement speed should put him about here right now, and in about 2 seconds he'll be here *sunstrike" ........ OHHHHH HOLLLYYYY FUCKKKK LMAOOOOOOOOOOO" (skype call goes all LOL's)
I like how the camera just jumps back to you afterwards with what I thought of as a "Did I really just do that?!"
Back to top Go down
http://auodclan.omgforum.net/
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 pm

19-0-7 Morphling for my 100th win. Holy shit. I changed my build slightly, which I think helped. Start with a Wraith Band + Tango, and immediately save for a ring of health from the side shop, and then round that off into a perseverance, which we will later build into Linken's Sphere. After that I turned my Wraith Band into a Ring of Aquila. Next grab your boots of speed and get started on that Ethereal Blade ASAP. Once you finish your Ethereal Blade you can really start looking for kills on the noobs wandering around alone, although I find at this point everyone sticks together.

After Ethereal I went for Boots of Travel since Morphlings base movement is only 285, pitiful, and it is amazing on Morphling, because you can replicate someone, BoT home, and come back with full health and very little time wasted. Before BoT carry a TP scroll as often as possible. After BoT I got a Yasha (part of Manta Style) for more agility and movement speed, and then continued to finish my Linken's Sphere (yeah, you knew what you were doing here Jase lol). After that I finished Manta Style and at this point we were close to winning. Right at the end I started building an Eye of Skadi but didn't get to finish it. Wasn't sure whether to go Skadi or Butterfly here.

Oh also, for the Ethereal Blade: "Ethereal units take 40% extra magic damage and cannot attack or be attacked." So, always initiate with Ethereal Blade so your other attacks do more damage. As for the order or Adaptive Strike / Wave Form, I don't really know whether it matters or not, but personally I'd go adaptive strike first to make sure it's within the 4 seconds of Ethereal Blade as it will likely do more damage, and then you can make sure you can position your waveform correctly incase you need to bail or chase. By the time your combo is over, you're pretty much at the time where you can auto attack again (Can't auto attack for 4 seconds after ethereal blade, neither can your target, great for high DPS heros.)

As for skill order, I go something like E, Stats, Stats, Q, Q, Q, Q, R. After this I level W and stats, trying to time it so that I max W at the same time as I get my Ethereal Blade to get maximum usage from stats, and throw another level of R in there somewhere, and the occasional E. The way I level stats changes practically every game though, so it just depends. Sometimes I'll get waveform earlier if they're being aggressive, as the damage is decent. I try not to get myself into a position where I'll need to morph to escape, so don't level it much early, as the only other bonus from leveling it is +1 Agility. The main reason I level it once first is for the +3 initial agility from it (It goes 3/4/5/6), basically free slippers of agility for last hitting, as early game Morphling is a pain in the ass for that. Generally I don't morph at all until I have >1200-1400 hp, from then on I'll constantly keep my HP around those numbers by morphing towards agility to keep maximum damage. You should probably have higher hp I guess but eh, that's how I play.

Also, DO NOT DIE EARLY GAME. I cannot stress this enough. Play safely. You NEED your farm, dying is too much of a loss, just backing a bit and missing a few creep is much better than a death.

dota2://matchid=32808508&matchtime=244

Why I love Morphling:
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 pm

SnowTau wrote:
Generally I don't morph at all until I have >1200-1400 hp, from then on I'll constantly keep my HP around those numbers by morphing towards agility to keep maximum damage. You should probably have higher hp I guess but eh, that's how I play.
dafuq
I walk around with like 700hp early game so that I get easy last hits. Morphling is that easy to escape with, so long as you have decent support warding for you (read: never, unless I happen to be playing Morphling and support at the same time).
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:59 pm

jase619 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
Generally I don't morph at all until I have >1200-1400 hp, from then on I'll constantly keep my HP around those numbers by morphing towards agility to keep maximum damage. You should probably have higher hp I guess but eh, that's how I play.
dafuq
I walk around with like 700hp early game so that I get easy last hits. Morphling is that easy to escape with, so long as you have decent support warding for you (read: never, unless I happen to be playing Morphling and support at the same time).
Yeah, that never happens for me hence higher hp. I don't morph strength to get that though, I stay at original stats until my hp passes about 1k early game and I morph to stay at that, then increase it later game to 1.2-1.4k.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

cbf trying to quote everything so I'll just write shit up and let you read

pretty nice, cookie cutter build, pretty strong if your doing Solo q and can't rely on your teammates, however, if you have decent team mates (even if it's just one or two), I wouldn't bother with BoT and would just get power treads, more stats to fuck with, plus I know I can rely on the decent people to slow / CC whoever I need.

Also starting wraith band tango only is ballsy as fuck, your relying on the people in your lane to not click on you, and to not harass you at all. I don't know if it's become standard to you guys yet, but I always check out the items the opponents (and friendlies) get 24/7. If I was laning against a morph with just 3 tangos ... it would be way too easy to out zone him and deny farm.

Ring of perseverance is pretty situational picking it up early; generally RoA gives you enough mana for the early game, and I'd only ever just get the ring of health if I was getting shit on in lane. But delaying the Ethereal blade by 1750 for no reason is silly, however in pubs, if you can't rely on the team, getting a perseverance first might just be what you need to establish independent farm.

As for the point of "everyone sticks together" that shouldn't include you unless your team REALLY needs you. Other than that, you should be free farming, and split pushing (safely). Sticking together and getting held together for too long is really bad. Ive seen 5 man pushes being halted by 1-3 people, whilst the other 2 get free farm in other places, or split push. Really puts your team behind if this shit happens. But you probably already know that. When you pick morpling, you tell your team, support me, and after 30 minutes, I will carry the rest of the game, you need dat farm, and on the point, I didn't see BKB in there anywhere. BKB is the ultimate pub game item, don't forget how fucking strong it is. By a decent team, your linkens can be popped by a shitty ability, then you can be chained CC from there, you need to not get disabled so you can DPS and nuke their team. Sometimes a linkens is enough, sometimes you need more (BKB). Also BKB + satanic morphling is rape Wink

But yeah, morph is a stats carry, eye of skadi is sick on him, absolutely love getting it when I have the opportunity / farm. Anyway ... thats all I can really think of at the moment haha. Just consider my advice when your playing morph, theres no 1 set way to play anyone, I'm just sharing my opinion; and your build as I said at the start is practically perfect.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I find 1 set of tango's to be fine, because of the early ring of health, and since I already have it I go for perseverance so I can use my spells more often for better farm. Then I kinda just go Linken's since it builds into it, and I prefer the stats it gives over BKB, however BKB+Lifesteal instead could probably work I guess. I've never really had to lane with 2 long ranged heroes against me with good harass yet so this might change. When it's just against a melee / short range hero I just turn around and fuck them up with auto attack since early game damage on heroes is pretty good because of putting points into stats.

As for the sticking together thing, I mean that about the other team. Almost every pub I play in we lose because the other team waltz around and teamfuck everyone. I don't understand it because they'd all the wasting xp / gold and we should typically be getting good farm to fuck them later but nope, team mates just feed like hell while I farm and become the only useful cunt in the game (EG, played doom bringer earlier, had a 24 minute Radiance, phase boots, vanguard, hand of midas, bracer, was 2kills / 0 deaths, but the rest of my team had combined 15ish deaths.)

God, there's so many little variations to think about haha. What would be your early game order? RoA, treads, ethereal? Or just boots of speed then ethereal?
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:23 pm

yeah, well like i said, so much situational shit with everyone Razz

and agreed about teammates, had a game earlier, we were stomping mid game, and heading into late game, we had an AM who was farming all game ... and dying ... and then we sort of realised that the AM wasn't going to carry us at all. Turns out he was "testing" a new build .... seemed like some sort of 50 minute rush MKB only ..... no bf .. no vanguard ... no vlads .... was so fucking facepalm and a waste of 50 minutes or so.

My general early game order is RoA; boots of speed; ethereal; linkins; manta/bkb/eye of skadi (just goes really situational after the ethereal.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

JRizzy1 wrote:
As for the point of "everyone sticks together" that shouldn't include you unless your team REALLY needs you. Other than that, you should be free farming, and split pushing (safely).
I want to change my Steam name to this so that everyone can understand.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 pm

jase619 wrote:
JRizzy1 wrote:
As for the point of "everyone sticks together" that shouldn't include you unless your team REALLY needs you. Other than that, you should be free farming, and split pushing (safely).
I want to change my Steam name to this so that everyone can understand.
It would be amazing.

11-0-9 just now, though my team was pretty good. I had the best fucking escape though, saw my hp get down to about 10, not sure if I got down to single digits, so intense. None of this magnet-level shit however, 5:14-
Spoiler:
Also Jase I just watched that puck kill again, didn't realise how fucking funny it was first time around for some reason, sorry I didn't reply earlier to busy destroying bitches with magnets Morphling.

EDIT: Played another game, got abused by team for not helping defend towers across the other side of the map. It doesn't take 5 people to defend a fucking tower. People are retarded. Farm. I NEED IT. We got destroyed but I still went 5-0-2, but I didn't get to use my Ethereal Blade for long, and fuck I am the master of not feeding! I understand too that there's times in team fights and stuff where it's worth dying to win it if necessary, I don't just run from everything lol, just wanna make that clear. Although I do think I need to be a little more aggressive, I play too passively, but yeah meanwhile Huskar died like 18 times or something. God damit.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 am

You used to be the master of being underlevelled too, but somehow you now manage to not die AND to keep up with or exceed us in levelling. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 am

SnowTau wrote:
Although I do think I need to be a little more aggressive, I play too passively

lol i'm still like that now Razz, if your like me, and your pretty much always playing hard carry / semi carry for your team, it becomes habitual to be a passive player, because you know the game rests in your hands later on. Im getting a shit tonne better at being aggressive as gankers however. It's just a matter of truly recognizing your role on the team, and adjusting to it.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 am

JRizzy1 wrote:
SnowTau wrote:
Although I do think I need to be a little more aggressive, I play too passively

lol i'm still like that now Razz, if your like me, and your pretty much always playing hard carry / semi carry for your team, it becomes habitual to be a passive player, because you know the game rests in your hands later on. Im getting a shit tonne better at being aggressive as gankers however. It's just a matter of truly recognizing your role on the team, and adjusting to it.
I've realised I play very passively as a carry, because I know if I die it's all over. I rarely move around to gank unless I'm Night Stalker because if I fail, I'm so far behind.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:00 pm

God damn, just had the most intense game, it started alright and I got an early kill, but things went downhill fast (Faggots wouldn't buy a courier, some feeding ie, vengeful, general retardation etc.). I got my farm on and got my Eblade, and started to rape face. Rest of my team cept one of the other carries, dragon knight (who dun goofed later on), derped around early game, and they pushed a lot of towers. I decided to go Manta before Linkens, and I think it was a damn good choice, helps DPS and survivability, and pretty much let me carry properly for one of the first times, normally I'm a one hit wonder, but this time I could do my combo, Manta, and continue destroying.

They got our ancient to 1/3-1/2 health, I was just like nup, this is over. Respawned, successfully defended and started a push. We managed to clear creeps on all lanes and regroup for another teamfight mid. They managed to push back, but they didn't reach our ancient this time, and then for our last push, drow and someone went top and snuck in through there, takin tower + rax, while 3 of us went mid and took on their whole team, and yeah, fucking destroyed them this time around and took down all tier 3/4 towers and won. Such a close game, I love when shit like that happens. They had a pretty decent kill advantage most of the game too, still 8 ahead at the end..

I think a lot of it came down to the fact that our carries pretty much never farmed near each other. No gold or XP leeched. It really helped out. Come to think of it my team wasn't that bad, cept vengeful. Disruptor may have died a lot but his ring was SO fucking useful.

Also, mid way through the game, the other 4 roshed while I free farmed, I saw the other team going mid so head down from top as they would obviously go for them in rosh once the kill notice came up. A few of us got destroyed and I was a little late, but got my ass in there (headlong into 4 of them), nuked one down with my combo, then started auto attacking a second. I was going to die for sure, but waveformed (just off cooldown I think) up into the trees in the secret shop where all they could do was look at me, while also killing someone with it while escaping hahaha. I also had a sick escape, where luckily I juuuuust started morphing strength before naga ulted me, meaning the longer she wasted using it the more health I got. I bought recipe for linkens while getting ulted, sent the courier to me, got linkens half way home while being chased, blocked a spell that probably would have killed me and managed to escape. I CAN'T STOP PLAYING HIM GOD DAMN.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

New update out. Was reading the release notes and saw that there was a bunch of new items released, got excited, hoping for the dragon courier or cool items, but nope, shitty armour for ursa and some stuff for Bounty Hunter.

Honestly, what the fuck is this? What happened to keeping items in theme and all that, I don't want all the heroes running around in fucking clown hats and shit in a few months time..

Spoiler:

Edit: God damn I just realised it's also $13.99 while this actually kinda decent one is $4.29

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am

They'll bring out whacky stuff and charge an arm and a leg for it.

Well done on that game, man, amazing carry, you're an awesome Morphling player. And fuck I would have jizzed my pants at bringing the linkin's recipe and then having it help you live.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 pm

They've also changed the Pudge model, they removed his Elvis hair and he's just bald now Sad

Also, turns out I had the courier coming before naga's ult, but you see Linken's activate, if it was Naga's net I probably woulda been fucked, doubt it was though since she cast it later on when manta saves my ass (although upon watching it again just now, it possibly sounds like bloodseeker tried to cast his ult, god damn lucky!). Not quite as epic as it was in the moment hahaha. The Rosh thing was better than I remember though, it was a triple kill, I only remember a double..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:53 pm

rofl that juke man, definitely blocked blood seekers ult, which probably would of killed you.

btw what do you use to capture your dota footage snow ?

and seeing as the servers are down, think I'll link this pretty epic dota2 vid, get chills everytime I watch it.

Definitely up there in the most epic D2 montage videos.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:38 pm

That enigma blink was great. He's a pretty good hero, not many seem to be able to play him or simply regard him as utter shit because their team composition sucks. I know he can fucking solo Rosh at level 5, albeit difficult. Easily done at level 7 though. And god damn Na'Vi is a good team, especially Puppey and Dendi, and I think Light is a pretty good tide, don't know much about the other 2 though. Rest of the video was great too, the commentators make it even better.

I also enjoy seeing the Shotgun Morphling there too haha, stealing tournament builds is great. I got the base of my Doom Bringer build from a great game EHOME played against Na'Vi, if I never found it I'd probably fail with him honestly lol, just like I used to be an absolutely terrible Morphling. Funny how he's gone from my worst hero to my best.

As for recording, I use FRAPS. You need a decent GPU to record at a stable framerate. my GTX 570 really struggles at 1920x1080, not as bad at 1280x720 though. For youtube anything over 720p is a waste anyway. FRAPS records uncompressed for best quality but that means HUGE files, so I compress them with XVID through sony vegas after I've cut it. If you don't need to cut anything you can do that through Vdub which is free (or doesn't need to be cracked and have a large file downloaded at least). I think you can cut videos with Vdub, not sure, haven't used it much.

Edit: Turns out my first Morphling game wasn't thaaat bad, 6-8-18, however... I... got a bloodstone? ..lol. Second game I went 1-11-9 hahahah, and third was my first shotgun game.
Back to top Go down
JRizzy1
Extreme
JRizzy1

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am

SnowTau wrote:
That enigma blink was great. He's a pretty good hero, not many seem to be able to play him or simply regard him as utter shit because their team composition sucks. I know he can fucking solo Rosh at level 5, albeit difficult. Easily done at level 7 though. And god damn Na'Vi is a good team, especially Puppey and Dendi, and I think Light is a pretty good tide, don't know much about the other 2 though. Rest of the video was great too, the commentators make it even better.

I also enjoy seeing the Shotgun Morphling there too haha, stealing tournament builds is great. I got the base of my Doom Bringer build from a great game EHOME played against Na'Vi, if I never found it I'd probably fail with him honestly lol, just like I used to be an absolutely terrible Morphling. Funny how he's gone from my worst hero to my best.

As for recording, I use FRAPS. You need a decent GPU to record at a stable framerate. my GTX 570 really struggles at 1920x1080, not as bad at 1280x720 though. For youtube anything over 720p is a waste anyway. FRAPS records uncompressed for best quality but that means HUGE files, so I compress them with XVID through sony vegas after I've cut it. If you don't need to cut anything you can do that through Vdub which is free (or doesn't need to be cracked and have a large file downloaded at least). I think you can cut videos with Vdub, not sure, haven't used it much.

Edit: Turns out my first Morphling game wasn't thaaat bad, 6-8-18, however... I... got a bloodstone? ..lol. Second game I went 1-11-9 hahahah, and third was my first shotgun game.

yeah, with the current meta game though enigma fits in really well, only problem is though, he can be CC'd easily and then he can't do anything. Navi way too good atm when they're in form, only teams that stand a chance are the chinese, who are only just getting onto the game, this upcoming international will be fucking amazing to watch hopefully.

thanks for the tips, I'm using a GTX 570 as well Razz, gonna have to redownload sony vegas again however as I'm familiar with it.

bloodstone morphling haha, at least your tanky and have good regen .... right ?!
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 am

Nearly won a 1v5 when the rest of team was dead, except fucking TA's faggot op shit completely blocked my ult (I was playing shadow fiend). That's so bullshit, she needs to be nerfed to either have ults at least damage through it, have less charges on it, or have it negate up to say, 100-200 damage per hit, so any excess still damages, that way it'll be decent early game but she won't be completely and utterly broken late game. Sick of her bullshit.
Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

SnowTau wrote:
Nearly won a 1v5 when the rest of team was dead, except fucking TA's faggot op shit completely blocked my ult (I was playing shadow fiend). That's so bullshit, she needs to be nerfed to either have ults at least damage through it, have less charges on it, or have it negate up to say, 100-200 damage per hit, so any excess still damages, that way it'll be decent early game but she won't be completely and utterly broken late game. Sick of her bullshit.
6 linkin spheres pretty much. Such a whore.
Back to top Go down
SnowTau
Table Salt
SnowTau

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:47 am

Bitches ain't got shit on my Razor:

Back to top Go down
jase619
[AUoD] Founder
jase619

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:02 pm

That was that god damn funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOTA 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2   DOTA 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOTA 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AUoD :: Games :: PC Gaming-
Jump to: